Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thank Pelor

"Are you off to play Funny Dice?"

That's my friend Peter's mom asking if we're going to be off playing Savage Worlds. I find my hobby difficult to discuss with just anyone, so I'm posting snippets of insights and ideas here on the interweblogopheratron.

Tonight: Playing SW with people who are not only first-time gamers, but girls. Characters created so far are a morally-ambiguous necromancer and an honorable elephant-person paladin who worships a god of battle.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Out of all the ways I've heard non-gamers refer to gaming, "Funny Dice" takes the cake.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nick. I think especially for Savage Worlds.

Daniel "Theophage" Clark said...

Those characters sound pretty sweet. I want a elephant man paladin!